Oct 31, 2011

Nasty Coats



Happy monday to you all. Even though the weather here in San Diego is still very good ( in comparison to the rest of the world) I was very busy finding a new winter jacket and a new "between-season jacket".  I did some research and I finally found a very cool website which has so many cool stuff: Shopnasty Not only the outdoor jackets are so adorable also every other piece I looked on was so cool.  The prices are ok. It is not cheap but it is also not that expensive. The only thing that bothers me is that they only have an online shop and I actually prefer to try things on first before buying them. Anyways it is my favorite shop in the internet so far and I want to share with you my favorite "between-season jackets". Love the style and faux fur is obviously the trend of this season ( just take a look at H&M and Forever 21). So I was going to order one of those jackets online, but just today when I went shopping with my girls and I found a very cute jacket which I will show you anytime soon. (means next post).  Can´t wait to show you ;-) xoxo the springroll <3 

1 comment:

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...