May 3, 2011

Welcome home winter













Hey guys, hope you had a great day and a great weekend. My inspiration for this post was the typical weather we have once again here in Hamburg. Since I´m back to life ( I had and still have a cold) the winter is back in town -->  after we almost had summer. So sad to wear my winter coat again and today I just realized that my winter wardrobe was very dark. I have a lot of dark blue, black, grey. It really depends on my mood which colors I wear. I guess now it is very clear to see how my mood is during winter. Besides underlining my mood with dark colors in winter, black or dark blue are fantastic to combine with accessorize. I love to wear a black sweatshirt and a golden necklace. So easy to find this combination in my wardrobe ( especially in the morning I´m always in a hurry). Except for this morning when I was even able to take some pictures. The first photo is me and my new love having quality time =)  Btw. In the background you see some green which gives the picture a touch of spring but don´t be deceived it´s only 6 degrees right now XD




Well, this top was only my first layer of my outfit. I wear at least 3 layers of sweatshirts or cardigans and my winter coat when it´s cold outside. To keep you warm it is better to wear layers of sweatshirts than wearing one pullover ;-)


Top & Necklace: H&M
Grey Cardigan: Garage
Blue Cardigan: Vero Moda

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves for the next days. I´ll be preparing my "birthday dinner" at my place and of course I will take pictures of everything =) 

xoxo kat 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur comment. i follow u now, too xx
    http://melinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lace detail and the necklace is so pretty :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx so much melina and lubna =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm following you back. Love your gorgeous necklace in this post. Cute blog too. By the way, I think you should enter this style contest - visit my blog for details.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new reader ! I had a look on precedent post and I think you have a great sense of fashion that's why I'm now following you !

    take care

    Adjila

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ cinderella´s closet: just entered the competition. thx for suggesting =) l

    @ moroccan: thx soo much for your lovely comment. really appreciate!!! take care

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really love the black top!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the black top girl! Looks good on you. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your necklace !!

    new posts on my blog!
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...